Party's over, people. After my cover story hit newsstands today, and my ruse of buying a truckload of manufactured Twitter followers from Intertwitter had been exposed, the blue bird busted up the party with digital billy clubs and a grim sense of humor. Yes, she's back to non-celebrity status after our mid-Market neighbor stripped my profile stats at some point this morning. How will life ever be the same after one has tasted the sweet nectar of having 3,000 followers? Hey, at least we know the tech community is reading our newspaper. And now I have one more thing in common with Beyonce.
UPDATE: The bastards suspended Candra "Racist Bot" Obrien (@candraobrien). We were working with her on her bigotry! Actually, maybe that part was a good idea.
Most Commented On
- Blitzer is pure beltway hack - May 22, 2013
- Good job, Johnny! - May 22, 2013
- Of course, yes! I just gave you a link...did you follow it? - May 22, 2013
- So if it's OK for Apple to avoid taxes because it is legal - May 22, 2013
- Can't have the niggers be uppity, - May 22, 2013
- Just to try answering your question, JAW - May 22, 2013
- Thanks for the compliment but I am - May 22, 2013
- Yep, we've had rent control for 34 years and rents are now at - May 22, 2013
- Save taxes? - May 22, 2013
- Can you give an example of someone "threatened" by SFBG? - May 22, 2013