Party's over, people. After my cover story hit newsstands today, and my ruse of buying a truckload of manufactured Twitter followers from Intertwitter had been exposed, the blue bird busted up the party with digital billy clubs and a grim sense of humor. Yes, she's back to non-celebrity status after our mid-Market neighbor stripped my profile stats at some point this morning. How will life ever be the same after one has tasted the sweet nectar of having 3,000 followers? Hey, at least we know the tech community is reading our newspaper. And now I have one more thing in common with Beyonce.
UPDATE: The bastards suspended Candra "Racist Bot" Obrien (@candraobrien). We were working with her on her bigotry! Actually, maybe that part was a good idea.
Most Commented On
- If you build it... - May 21, 2013
- Not necessarily - May 21, 2013
- Why would you expect to be eligible for a pension before you - May 21, 2013
- You either give more than you take or - May 21, 2013
- You got yours, so you don't want them to get theirs? - May 21, 2013
- Part Timers? - May 21, 2013
- All sovereign currency issuers have debt - May 21, 2013
- Yes, the 65% of SF'ers who poll as approving of Lee's - May 21, 2013
- You and Guest are two peas in a pod. - May 21, 2013
- Xorauguynacediv - May 21, 2013